Thursday, January 28, 2021

January 28, 2021- Healing Summary

 I've read back through some of these posts, and I think how sad they are. However, it helped me to write when I was grieving the most. My dad's death has been really hard, but my life is good. I have come a long way. I have an amazing life. Though my dad is very important to me, I have chosen to not let his death define me, at least I try. It has affected me and shaped me positively and negatively, but it is part of life. I have a wonderful family, great kids, and so many things to be grateful for. I sometimes think about if I die, I hope I won't have to look down from heaven and see my family hurting and unhappy. That sounds miserable. I hope in heaven you don't see that, or that it goes by so fast that it is ok. I would want my loved ones to be happy and enjoy life. I think about how my dad would not want his death to cause so much anguish. He always wanted to help people and wanted people to be happy. I hope he sees all the happiness I have also had, since he was gone. I have been able to keep living, though I will never forget him, I am happy. Time does help. Celebrating him, talking about him, and remembering him helps too. I definitely value relationships more. I try to help others who are having health problems or deaths. I know what it feels like to have people care about you in that time of need. I'm not perfect at it, but I try. Humans are resilient, and I think that is a good quality. I've had more good dreams with my dad in them, and I love that. My dad lives on in all of his- his memories, our time with him, his looks, his personality traits, his quirks, his love, and all that he taught us.

No comments:

Post a Comment